NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 11th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $876.82 million and $473.33 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NEO has traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $12.43 or 0.00157286 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, HitBTC, Binance and Bitfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00406291 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $187.25 or 0.02369369 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004136 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NEO is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ZB.COM, LBank, BitForex, Allcoin, CoinEx, Binance, Upbit, Tidebit, Huobi, Gate.io, CoinBene, Coinrail, TDAX, Switcheo Network, Bitfinex, Bitbns, DragonEX, Koinex, HitBTC, CoinEgg, OKEx, Bibox, Kucoin, BigONE, Coinsuper, Ovis, COSS, Cobinhood, Exrates, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Coinnest, BCEX, Bitinka, Liquid, BitMart and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.