Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $3.91 or 0.00112729 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bitfinex, Coinone and BCEX. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $422.59 million and approximately $139.97 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $107.64 or 0.03101528 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 57.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009253 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,013,726 coins. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, Koineks, RightBTC, Bitbns, Exrates, Bitfinex, YoBit, BitForex, CoinTiger, OKEx, Binance, Bithumb, Upbit, ZB.COM, CPDAX, HBUS, LiteBit.eu, BTC Markets, BCEX, Liquid, Coinsuper, Bitsane, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Exmo, Coinroom, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Coinone, FCoin, Instant Bitex, Huobi, CoinBene, Coinhub, ChaoEX, LBank, BTC-Alpha, CoinEx, Cryptopia, Kraken, Bibox, Coinut, Ovis, C-CEX, Gatehub, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Korbit, Gate.io, Crex24, Coinbase Pro, CoinExchange, OKCoin International, C2CX, Coinnest, BigONE, EXX, QBTC, ABCC and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.