eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 9th. eosDAC has a total market capitalization of $6.03 million and $202,936.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eosDAC token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Hotbit, Bibox and OpenLedger DEX. In the last seven days, eosDAC has traded 15.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC (CRYPTO:EOSDAC) is a token. Its launch date was March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official message board is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Hotbit, Gate.io, Bitbns, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.