EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 8th. During the last week, EOS has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for $5.95 or 0.00048878 BTC on exchanges including Coinone, Bibox, C2CX and Cryptomate. EOS has a market cap of $5.49 billion and $2.06 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 940.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,095,934 coins and its circulating supply is 922,395,929 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Koinex, Fatbtc, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, Kuna, LBank, Exmo, Coinbe, Kraken, Cryptomate, Mercatox, Kucoin, Zebpay, Bilaxy, CPDAX, COSS, Hotbit, YoBit, Bit-Z, OKEx, TOPBTC, CoinEx, Bitbns, DragonEX, DOBI trade, Tidex, Neraex, Exrates, WazirX, BtcTrade.im, Rfinex, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, DigiFinex, CoinExchange, Coinrail, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Bibox, Binance, Upbit, Tidebit, ABCC, Huobi, Coinsuper, Bithumb, IDCM, RightBTC, Gate.io, Liqui, BCEX, BigONE, HitBTC, C2CX, CoinBene, OEX, Bitfinex, Ovis, GOPAX, EXX, Livecoin, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, BitMart, IDAX, Coindeal, Instant Bitex and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.