Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 7th. Bitcoin Zero has a market capitalization of $141,482.00 and approximately $12,888.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Zero has traded 13.1% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000321 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Sistemkoin and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00232335 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.92 or 0.01823378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00203836 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029810 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00012136 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 12,954,410 coins. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Trading
Bitcoin Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Crex24 and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.